Kshar sutra - A Great Hope
Father of surgery ‘ Sushrut ‘ explained fistula & pilonidal sinus diseases 4000 years before. To cure these diseases permanently, he described kshar sutra treatment / therapy in a book called “Sushrut Snahita”. It is working till today. It proves the stability of the divine knowledge of AYURVEDA. This treatment is the best alternative for surgery for fistula and pilonidal sinus. Ksharsutra therapy is now replacing all complex surgeries for fistula & pilonidal sinus with great success rate in India.
Where to use Kshar sutra?
- Fistula in ano (Low anal, high anal, multiple opening fistula)
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Skin Tags
Advantages of Ksharsutra
- Non-surgical procedure
- Less pain – less bleeding
- No incontinence ( no loss of control on motion)
- No recurrence
- No hospitalization require
- No bed rest
Why We Are Different?
Fistula Treatment is always a big challenge to cure since long time. One study showed that the prevalence of fistula-in-ano is 8.6 cases per 100,000 population. Another study says, United States, nearly 70,000 patients found each year.
Modern science has kept it’s search for a technique open to assure permanent cure. They tried to improved cutting tools for surgery and replaced scissors / blades to laser. But they kept their focus on the concept that ‘only on removal of infection is enough’. If that is enough modern science must have assured cure.
Our 21 years research has simplified complex modern surgery of Fistula in ano and Pilonidal cyst to a non surgical day care procedure. This has made it possible to cure fistula and pilonidal cyst without surgery and without antibiotics. Success rate is more than 90% . We have kept all necessary records ( pictures, videos, documents ) to prove our claim of cure without surgery.
Treating / removing the infection around anus / tail bone (which may be due to anal fistula / perianal abscess or pilonidal sinus) may not be enough. we focus on treating the root cause of the disease resulting in a the best solution for your health problem.Our aim is to bring authentic Ayurved to cure without surgery.
We think one step ahead of all. Our special technique of Kshar Sutra treatment works on following points –
- Removal of infection
- Destruction of fistula / pilonidal sinus structure
- Creation of healthy tissue
We have satisfied patients in...
India, USA, England, Canada, Australia, Ireland,
Germany, Sweden, South Africa, Singapore,
Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Spain, Bahrain,
Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Maldives,
Nepal, Philippines, Indonesia, Sudan
15 States in India
Maharashtra, West Bengal, Delhi, Gujarat,
Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab,
Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana,
Goa, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Rajasthan
Frequently Asked Questions about Kshar sutra
Want know more about…
Success rate of Kshar sutra in piles, fistula, pilonidal sinus
Precautions after treatment
Food restrictions restrictions,
Limitations of surgery
Kshar sutra; thread quality, price; cutting and healing.
How Kshar sutra treatment works?
Ksharsutra has both cutting & healing action. Kshar sutra works by 4 ways :
- Pressure necrosis
- Chemical cauterization by kshara (alkali)
- Sloughing of the tissue of the walls of the fistulous track
- Cutting provides adequate drainage. It leads to an easy debridement of unhealthy tissue and pus etc.
Thus providing a cleaner base for the wound healing of the track. The Kshara-sutra is changed weekly so that an average pace of cutting of about 0.5-0.8 cm/week is maintained along with healing from behind. Finally the whole track is cut through and the fistula / pilonidal sinus gets healed up with minimal scarring and without any other major complication. Infection is not the only cause in fistula. The structure itself is a big cause of recurrence. As kshar-sutra totally destroys the unhealthy tissue & structure, there is no recurrence.
Precautions after Kshar sutra Treatment
Miracle of our 21 years research made it possible to minimize maintenance of infected wound minimum. Following are highlights –
- Keep the are clean an dry free from stool particles
- Keep changing cotton pads 2-3 times in a day
- Walk 2 to 4 km per day. This will improve bleed circulation in the infected area to help healing. It also squeeze out infection
- Avoid constipation
- Use warm water to clean the area
- Take pain killer tables as and when required. ( under the guidance of doctor)
Diet after Kshar sutra Treatment
According to Ayurveda, few food restrictions must be followed during and after treatment. Following are highlights –
- Avoid fermented food like idali, dosa, dhokala, curd, paneer, bakery products
- To avoid constipation, skip coffee, chana (basan), brinjal.
- Drink warm water during food
- Eat slowly
- You should continue tables for hypertension and diabetes ( consult your doctor)