What is Tonsillitis?
At the back of your throat, two masses of tissue called tonsils act as filters, trapping germs that could otherwise enter your airways and cause infection. They also produce antibodies to fight infection. But sometimes the tonsils themselves become infected. Overwhelmed by bacteria or viruses, they swell and become inflamed, a condition known as 'Tonsillitis'. Tonsillitis is common, especially in children. The condition can occur occasionally or recur frequently.
Causes of Tonsillitis
Bacterial and viral infections can cause tonsillitis. A common cause is Streptococcus (strep) bacteria.
Symptoms of Tonsillitis
- Throat pain or tenderness
- Redness of the tonsils
- A white or yellow coating on the tonsils
- Painful blisters or ulcers on the throat
- Hoarseness or loss of voice
- Loss of appetite
- Ear pain
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing through the mouth
- Swollen glands in the neck or jaw area
- Fever, chills
- Bad breath
In children, symptoms may also include:
- Abdominal pain
Miracle of our Ayurvedic treatment
In our clinic we concentrate the treatment in 3 different ways :
1) Removal the infection to reduce the existing symptoms
2) Reduce sensitivity of internal skin of the nose - This helps to avoid repeated allergic reaction & increase in infection
3) Increase immunity - resistance power of the patient to fight against infection, dust & other allergents.
We have secially preapared ayurvedic & homoeopathic medicines. We assure that we don't use any steroids, antibiotics or anti allergic drugs of modern medicine. Patient gets totally cured in 3 to 4 months. So tonsillitis is curable.
We have treated patients from many cities in India like Pune, Nashik, Mumbai, New Mumbai, Satara, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Panvel, Khopoli, Ahmadnagar, Shirdi, Kankavli, Shrivardhan, Ratnagiri ( Maharashtra ), Kolkata ( West Bengal ), Delhi, Ahmadabad, Rajkot ( Gujarat ), Banglore, Udupi, Hubli, Gulbarga ( Karnataka ), Hyderabad ( Telangana ), Panaji ( Goa ), Hisar ( Haryana ), Pathankot ( Punjab ), Chennai ( Tamil nadu ), Jamshedpur ( Jharkhand ). Also patients from Dubai ( UAE ), Toronto, Vancouver ( Canada ), Las vegas ( Nevada ), Atlanta ( Georgia ), San Francisco, San Jose ( California ), Boston ( Massachusetts ), Seattle ( Washington ), Phoenix ( Arizona ), Michigan, New Mexico ( All from USA ), London ( England ), Melbourne, Perth, Canberra ( Australia ), Kuwait, Bahrain, Germany, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Singapore, Afghanistan, Nepal, Philippines are cured.